More creative ways for expressing my Delicate Condition:
- “We’re renting out the guest room for the next 18 years.”
- “We’re moving the Baby 1.0 prototype into production.”
- “We’re spinning off a wholly-owned subsidiary.”
- “I’m way not anorexic.”
- “We’ve signed a development deal with God.”
- “I now have hormones for two.”
I come from a much smaller island-city-state-country called Singapore. I’ve been setting down roots in Australia since 2003. I love both countries immensely.
In 1986, I became a writer.
In 2002, a blogger.
In 2004, a wife.
In 2011, a mother.
Somewhere in amongst all that, I did event and conference management, public relations, marketing, and online communications for over a decade. I’m currently a freelance web manager for a modern dance school, a part-time Communications and Marketing Manager, a part-time writer, and a part-time stay-at-home mother. I don’t sleep much.