Whether you make this vegetarian or add a bit of meat, this puree is tasty, colourful, and was a huge hit with Arddun.
- ¾ cup (180ml) water
- 100g pumpkin, chopped coarsely (or 180g if going vegetarian)
- 90g carrot, chopped coarsely
- 90g broccoli, chopped coarsely
- 90g pork mince
- 2 tablespoons red lentils
- Chuck everything into a small saucepan.
- Bring water to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables and lentils are tender.
- Process mixture to consistency you’re after.