So a few days ago, I talked about starting up a prayer thingy on Mondays, except I also wanted to open it up to everyone else to jump in with their concerns or bits of thank-yous. That offer still stands. I am poised and ready to pray big, people. Tomorrow evening, 9:00pm AEST.
Just as a taster, here are some that have already made it on my list:
- Victims and helpers of the shooting at Newtoun
- A personal celebration! (Except I’m waiting for the parents to officially say something first before I jump up and down with excitement publicly.)
- Families travelling interstate and overseas during this time of reunion and/or church camps.
- Families not killing each other after spending a week in each other’s company at said reunion.
- Families separated by distance, by anger, by pride, by misunderstandings, by old family feuds, by unforgiveness, by cowardice… or any other barrier you know or can think of.
Got any other suggestions? Hit me.