It’s been a while since I’ve done a monthversary post for Arddun. But if having Atticus has taught me anything thus far, it’s how quickly you forget the details.
And so here’s my snapshot in time. I’ve decided to try an interview, because I think she’s finally old enough to understand most of the questions. Even so, be warned. These answers pertain to the here and now. They might change in the next 30 seconds. ;-)
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is your favourite toy?
Big Kitty (And has been for over 2 years now.)
- What is your favourite fruit?
Tomato! (Which is a laugh, because she’s intolerant to it. I think she likes the idea of tomato.)
- What is your favourite TV show?
Playschool (Most probably because she watched it this morning.)
- What is your favourite thing to eat for lunch?
Green eggs and ham! Like in the story! (Proceeds to make loud chewing noises.)
- What is your favourite outfit?
- What is your favourite game?
Computer (I think she means my iPad. Either way, she hasn’t quite answered the question, has she.)
- What is your favourite snack?
- What is your favourite animal?
- What is your favourite song?
Let It Go from Frozen! (Proceeds to sing first verse, just in case I wasn’t sure before.)
- What is your favourite book?
Cat in the Hat (An unfair question, really. It’s like asking a mother to choose her favourite child.)
- Who is your best friend?
Leila, Giselle, and Emily Woods (Again with the analogy above.)
- What is your favourite dinner?
Pasta and chicken and peas (I’m VERY surprised she mentioned the peas.)
- What is your favourite thing to do outside?
- What is your favourite drink?
- Where is your favourite place to go?
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
- What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
Strawberries! (She doesn’t have strawberries for breakfast. But now I know.)
- What do you want on your birthday?
A Peppa Pig birthday cake!
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Nothing. Excuse me, I need to do a poo.
18 February 2015 at 1:59 pm
So cute! At my stepdaughter’s daycare they’d list what the lunch was and ask the child what their favorite component was and write it on a little review sheet. Some of her answers surprised me because she wouldn’t eat it at home in a million years.
18 February 2015 at 4:50 pm
That is such a useful thing for a daycare to do! Suggestion box time! I’d love to know what Arddun eats at school that I hadn’t thought to make at home.